Meet a Sloth! Pet a Porcupine! Wrangle a Wallaby! Cuddle a Constrictor! The Wildlife Festival returns to the Edmonton Convention Centre October 13 – 15.
Featuring three exhibits:
• Diversity of Living Things – Discover the similarities and differences of the different types of animals that call earth home.
• This is Africa – Learn about the planet’s 2nd largest continent.
• Journey to the Amazon – The worlds largest rainforest comes to life.
Two unique half-hour, hands-on educational programs:
• Cold Blooded Amazon – Learn about the creatures that call the Amazon home.
• Diversity of living things: Mammals – Learn about sloths, kangaroos, sugar gliders and much more.
ADULTS ONLY NIGHT (18+): Join us Friday October 13th from 7pm – 9pm for Adults Only Night. Featuring a special adult only show mixing education and stand up comedy, alcohol service, and special experiences. The ultimate date night or friends’ night out for the animal lover. Includes early admission for the general festival.
VIP EXPERIENCE: a small group guided experience with all of our animals including a private sloth encounter. A $185 value! $150/person in advance, $175 onsite. Limited Tickets Available per day. Sessions at the beginning and end of each day.
Friday. October 13
1-6:30pm (General Admission)
7– 9 p.m. (Adults Only)
Saturday October 14
11 a.m. to p.m.
Sunday October 15
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.