Find yourself at the heart of Edmonton’s dining, entertainment, and shopping district when you step outside the Edmonton Convention Centre.
There are over 2,000 hotel rooms within walking distance of the Edmonton Convention Centre and two brand new four star hotels opening soon. The four closest major hotels are:
- The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald (10065 100 St NW – 1.866.540.4468)
- Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton (99 St & Jasper Ave – 1.866.441.7591)
- The Westin Edmonton (10135 100 St – 1.800.937.8461)
- JW Marriott Edmonton Ice District (10344 102 St – 1.888.236.2427)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edmonton Downtown (9576 Jasper Ave – 587.525.1234)
See our list of Green Key certified hotels here.
Surrounding the Edmonton Convention Centre are some of Alberta’s finest dining establishments including Ruth’s Chris Steak House, The Hardware Grill, Lux Steakhouse & Bar, the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald’s Harvest Room, Revel Bistro and Bar, and the Westin Hotel’s own lounge and restaurant. For an extensive list of downtown restaurants, visit Explore Edmonton or Avenue Edmonton’s list of the best local restaurants.