Taste the difference our local connection makes.
Local food is our connection to our land, heritage and culture. If you’ve dined at the Edmonton Convention Centre, you’ve enjoyed a delicious meal prepared by our team of renowned culinary experts. While we wait to safely serve you again, there are many ways you can support our community of local chefs, growers and producers.
As gatherers of local flavours, we proudly highlight our unique local food community to satisfy our city’s foodies. Through their local businesses, our friends and partners have cooked in our kitchen alongside our chefs, collaborated on our events and supplied our fridges for the incredible dining experiences you’ve come to know and love.
There’s never been a more important time to explore Edmonton’s diverse culinary landscape and experience the flavours that are curated closest to home.
Our Local Favourites
- La Boule Bakery
- Meuwly’s Artisan Food Market
- Secret Meat Club
- Erdmann’s Gardens & Greenhouses
- Old School Cheesery
- Eleanor & Laurent
- La Bosco Bakery & Café
- Strathcona Spirits
- Italian Centre Shop
- Corso 32
- Workshop Eatery
- ?!Why Not ¡¿
- Effing Seafoods
- Ernest’s Dining Room
- XIX Nineteen
- La Petite Iza
Show Your Support
- Give the gift of supporting local by purchasing a gift card to a local business.
- Treat yourself with takeout from a local restaurant and enjoy a night off from cooking.
- Safely send a surprise delivery to your loved ones or join a subscription service.
- Try your next culinary adventure at home with Executive Chef Serge Belair’s French-ie Cuisine cooking tutorials (remember to shop local for your ingredients and subscribe for new episodes).
With the holiday season upon us, there’s no better gift than giving back to the community of locally owned and operated businesses who farm our fields and fill our cupboards with local flavours. While we wait to dine with you again, stay safe and support our neighbours!
Return to News