From September 25-27, join more than 1,100 elected officials, administrators and business partners for the 2019 AUMA Convention and AMSC Trade Show, returning to the Edmonton Convention Centre.
This year’s convention will include dialogue sessions with provincial Ministers, and breakout topics including a policing panel, ethics in municipal government, engaging with your local media, disaster readiness, and more.* Members will also have the opportunity to vote on resolutions, as well as the 2019 AUMA elections.
Looking for new business solutions for your municipality? Look no further than the AMSC Trade Show, bringing together more than 100 municipally focused partners aimed at streamlining your efficiency.
*Sessions are subject to change. Seating is limited for each session and is based on first come, first served.
What does your Convention registration get?
- The chance to build and improve the framework for the municipal order for government in Alberta.
- An opportunity to network with Alberta’s municipal leaders.
- Learn about the obligations of an elected official.
- The right to choose who will represent your municipality on the AUMA Board.
- Your choice of education sessions.
- Breakfast and lunch each day.
- Admission into the AMSC Trade Show.
- And much more!
For more information on conference program and details, stay tuned to their website here.
Dates: Wednesday, September 25 – Friday, September 27
Early Bird for members (Ends August 9 2019): $575 + taxes
Regular registration for members starting at: $725 + taxes